• What personally identifiable information iscollected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may beshared.
• The choices available to you regarding the use of your information and howyou can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• The security procedures in place to protect your information.
Hello2eat llc gathers two basic types ofinformation through the Site:
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information("NPII") is information that is recorded about users so that it nolonger reflects or references an individually identifiable user. Some examplesof this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using,the type of operating system you have configured on your device, yourgeographical zip code, and/or the internet service provider from which you arelinked to our Site. Non-PII does not personally identify you. Hello2eat llcprimarily uses NPII for market research and to optimize our systems. Forexample, NPII is used to enhance Site security, to detect broad demographictrends, to assist us in providing content tailored to your interests, and tootherwise enhance your experience on this Site. This information may also beshared with third parties on an aggregate and non-personally identifiablebasis. Please note that Hello2eat llc may link Non-PII to PII about you that wehave previously collected in connection to a Hello2eat llc service. Suchcombined information will be treated as PII as long as it is so combined.
• Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is non-publicinformation that is personally identifiable to you (such as your name, mailingaddress, email address, or billing information), which you provide to us. Hello2eatllc collects PII from you when you interact with this Site as described in thesections that follow.
In order to use our services, you must registerat the Site by completing the registration form. During registration, you arerequired to provide certain information such as your name, email address andphone number. Hello2eat llc uses this information for our normal businesspurposes, such as to respond to your requests, process your transactions,maintain your account(s), and contact you about the products / services on ourSite in which you have expressed interest. Hello2eat llc does not solicit orknowingly gather information on anyone under the age of 18. By registering, youacknowledge that you are of legal age (18 years of age or older), provided trueinformation, and are authorized to sign for the services requested.
When you order products or services on the Site,Hello2eat llc will use the App's Market payment program to collect any dues orfees related to the products and services sold.
Hello2eat llc uses "cookies" on thisSite. Cookies are unique identifiers which we transfer to your device to enableour systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as"Remember Me" which allows you to easily log in to our Site from yourdevice by remembering your email address. When you choose the "RememberMe" feature, you do not have to re-enter your email address each time youwish to access our Site. You simply enter your password to log in, thus savingyou time. Cookies also enable us to track and target your interests to enhanceyour experience on our Site and to deliver content that is specific to yourinterests. Most browsers provide options which allow you to prevent yourbrowser from accepting new cookies, to notify you when you receive a newcookie, to automatically decline cookies from a specific web site, or todisable cookies altogether. Typically your browser's Help feature can tell youhow to configure these options. If you block or decline our cookies, you willnot be able to take advantage of some of our Site features. As such, werecommend that you do not block or otherwise reject our cookies.
Hello2eat llc uses your IP address to diagnoseour server problems and to administer our Site.
From time to time, we may enter into a specialrelationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Hello2eatllc. We may share your name, email address and zip code with such third-partystrategic partners; however, we will provide you with the opportunity to eitheropt into or opt out of such sharing when you set up an account and when you login after we add a new strategic partner. Because these third parties will useyour PII in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check theirweb sites for information regarding their privacy practices.
Hello2eat llc will not use malicious scripts orfunctionality that enables password phishing scams on our app. We will not useany tracking mechanisms or malware on your account or information.
We may make available through the Site servicessuch as, message boards, forums, comment functionality and chat functionality,among other services (collectively referred to as "Forums") to whichyou are able to post information and materials. Please note that anyinformation you disclose through these Forums becomes public information, andmay be available to visitors of the Site and to the general public. Inaddition, when you choose to make a posting on these Forums, certaininformation (for example, your screen name and your location) will be availablefor other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution whendeciding to disclose PII, or any other information, on the Site Forums. WE ARENOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PII YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THESESITE FORUMS.
We may disclose your PII: (a) as permitted bylaw; (b) in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets, or a bankruptcy of Hello2eatllc; (c) if we determine that disclosure of specific information is necessaryto comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency, or (d) toprotect the rights, or property, of Hello2eat llc, including the enforcement ofour agreements, or (e) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personalsafety of our users or members of the public.
View / Edit Your Information
You may view or edit your personal informationonline. To view or edit your personal information online, you will be requiredto sign in with your registered user login credentials (email and password).Any changes you make to your account will be reflected on the Site. Opt-OutChoice You may opt-out of receiving future marketing notifications from us. Ifyou opt-out, we will not send you future electronic marketing communicationsrelated to our products or services. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, wereserve the right to send you electronic messages, as deemed necessary, foradministrative purposes. To exercise your choice to opt out:
• You may click on the "opt-out" linkon the bottom of any marketing email you receive from Hello2eat llc and makeyour choices as to what electronic marketing communications you wish to receivefrom Hello2eat llc;
• You may contact us by sending a written request to the email or postaladdress provided in the "Contact Us" section of the website. Pleasespecify clearly what electronic marketing communications you are opting-out of.
Note that changes to your opt-out request maynot be effective immediately. We endeavor to comply with your request as soonas reasonably practicable.
Hello2eat llc employs advanced informationsecurity technologies and procedures consistent with industry best practices toprotect your personal information from unauthorized access. Wherever we collectsensitive information, such as payment card data, that information is encryptedand transmitted to us using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encryptsthe information you input. We also protect your information offline. Onlyemployees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as billingor customer service) are granted access to PII. The computer systems in whichwe store PII are kept in a secure environment.
To help prevent your personal information frombeing viewed by others, it is important that you protect your login passwordand your computer against unauthorized access. Your password helps protect youraccount and personal information. You are not to share or allow others to useyour login password. It is your responsibility to keep your passwordconfidential and make sure you log out before leaving the Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over theInternet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As aresult, although we strive to protect your PII, we cannot ensure or warrant thesecurity of any information you transmit to us through or in connection withthis Site or that is stored by us. You acknowledge and agree that anyinformation you transmit through the Site is so transmitted at your own risk.If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure(for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have withus has been compromised), you must immediately notify us by contacting us atthe phone number or email address provided in the Contacting Hello2eat llcsection below.
Hello 2 eat llc
8200 nw 41st
Doral, FL 33166 .suite 200
305-607-7767 and 212-786-2196